Reservations Closed Until April 4, 2021
We want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority and we are committed to adhering to the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation practices. We continue to monitor updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Hawaii Department of Health and make any necessary adjustments to our procedures.
Our cleaning and disinfecting procedures adhere to CDC and health department standards and all of our staff have been trained on the proper use of cleaning products and processes. In recent weeks, we have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols in common areas of the resort as well as in our rooms. Additionally, we have made hand sanitizers available around our property for your use.
We are asking all of our staff and guests to follow the recommendations provided by the CDC and Department of Health to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid handshakes, hugging or other close physical contact with other people.
- Avoid close contact with people who are feeling sick or symptomatic.
- Stay home when you are feeling sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We are committed to making your stay safe during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.